POND’S Light Moisturiser, Non- Oily With Vitamin E And Glycerine – CHECK PRICE
Minimalist Sepicalm 3% Oats Face Moisturizer for Oily, Acne Prone Skin – CHECK PRICE
Neutrogena Oil-Free Facial Moisturiser SPF 15 – CHECK PRICE
UrbanBotanics® Oil Free Moisturizer For Face – CHECK PRICE
Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer – CHECK PRICE
Mamaearth Oil-Free Moisturizer For Face – CHECK PRICE
NIVEA Soft Light Moisturizer for Face – CHECK PRICE
WOW Skin Science Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Face Moisturizer – CHECK PRICE
Brinton AcMist Moisturizing Cream Gel – CHECK PRICE
Aroma Magic Juniper Berry Oil Free Moisturizer 200 ml – CHECK PRICE
- Maintain your skin’s vibrant health throughout the year with this All-season Light Moisturizer from Pond’s.
- Intense Nourishment
Infused with glycerin and niacinamide, this moisture-rich formula penetrates deep into the layers of your skin to hydrate it.
- Smooth Skin All Day
Its 24-lock moisture ensures that your skin remains nourished and healthy the entire day.
- Lightweight Texture
There’s no question about your skin feeling sticky or oily after application of this cream.
- Easy Absorption
This gentle face cream readily absorbs into your skin to revive its glow.
- LIGHTWEIGHT MOISTURIZER WITH SHEA BUTTER:
- Formulated for Normal to Oily Skin in mind, this moisturizer is super light weight, absorbs quickly and does not feels sticky or oily on face.
- It has a perfect blend of Humectant, Emollient and Occlusive.
- It contains Shea Butter which is an excellent occlusive and locks the moisture inside our skin.
- ULTRA HYDRATING:
- Made with Polyglutamic Acid for skin hydration. It’s a new generation hydration molecule which can hold 4 times more water than Hyaluronic Acid and reduces transepidermal water loss as well at the same time
- SOOTHING & CALMING:
- Boosted with Sepicalm which combines Amino Acids with Minerals to soothe irritations and calms redness caused by UVA / UVB and comforts skin.
- Also contains Oat extract, Colloidal Oat, Squalane, Vitamin B5 and Amino acid to further nourish & calm skin.
- Enriched with active ingredients, the Oil Free Moisture cream from Neutrogena gives you soft and supple skin.
- Moisturize Dry Areas
- Composed of a dual-action formula, this light-weight moisturizer penetrates deep into your dry skin and nourishes to keep your skin looking soft and smooth.
- Controls Shine in Oily Areas
- Also, the Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture cream controls shine on oily areas.
- Hypoallergenic and Non-Comedogenic
- This unisex moisturizer is dermatologically proven to be hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic thus making it ideal for use on combination skin.
- Oil-Absorbing Microsponge System
- The advanced oil-absorbing microsponge system controls and eliminates oil and shine on your skin.
- This oil-free formula absorbs quickly into the skin, eliminating dryness without leaving skin greasy or shiny.
- It is also non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores which can cause breakouts.
- It is a lightweight and non-greasy lotion that keeps skin moisturized for 12 hours.
- The sheer formula absorbs quickly into the skin, leaving it feeling soft and smoother.
- Clear skin with neem and basil, nature-inspired ingredients in this oil-free moisturizer help clear over-reactive, sensitive, oily, delicate, or blemish-prone skin by helping to soothe & condition a clean, clear, even skin tone & help unclog pores
Best Moisturizer For Oily Skin
- This lightweight, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic face moisturizer – hydrates and helps combat acne, leaving a matte, fresh feeling on skin.
- If dullness, acne and oiliness ring any bell to your problems then this moisturizer is a must in your daily skincare routine.
- The fascinating ingredients that we have packed in this little bottle are what makes this plum one of its kind:
- Green Tea – To load your skin with anti-oxidants and keep acne at bay.
- Niacinamide – Reduces acne and gives your skin the radiance it deserves!
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) – For the instant plump and moisture for your skin
- Squalane – Improves skin elasticity, controls sebum production and keeps your skin moisturized for a long-long time.
- Kakadu Plum – Increases hydration, collagen production and it reduces acne and rejuvenates your skin like never before!
- Willow Bark Extracts – Has anti-inflammatory properties that soothe irritated skin
- Mamaearth’s oil free face moisturizer helps in balancing the pH level of skin and thus reduces acne breakout.
- It helps in retaining natural moisture of skin thus making it smooth & elastic.
- It not just works on reducing existing acne & pimples but also cleans the oil & closes the pores to prevent their occurrence any further.
- A non-comedogenic face moisturizer for acne-prone skin, which moisturizes your face and keeps acne & pimples away.
- It goes deep within pores to remove excess oil. Its oil repellant formula closes pores & hydrates skin effectively for a longer time.
- The non-greasy cream is free from toxins, silicone, paraben, SLS & harmful chemicals.
Best Moisturizer For Oily Skin
- Get smooth and radiant skin by using this Nivea Moisturizer.
- This cream suits almost all skin types.
- Non-greasy Formula
- This non-greasy cream gets absorbed into your skin quickly, leaving it healthy and nourished.
- Gentle Moisturization
- Enriched with the goodness of vitamin E and Jojoba oil, this cream gently moisturizes your skin, leaving it soft and supple.
- Give your skin healthy hydration with WOW Skin Science Apple Cider Vinegar Oil-Free Face Moisturizer.
- Formulated without mineral oil, this moisturizer delivers the goodness of Apple Cider Vinegar, Hyaluronic Acid and Beetroot Extract.
- The essential nutrients, minerals and antioxidants aid in shielding the skin from visible signs of aging.
- It helps to fight skin damage due to pollutants and free radicals. It supports in restoring skin’s pH balance.
- It helps to control the greasy appearance of skin.
- This facial moisturizer enhances the skin texture helping in giving it a velvety matte feel.
- Suitable for oily and sensitive skin.
- Brinton AcMist Moisturizing Cream Gel enriched with squalane, vitamin E and aloe vera is ideal for acne prone and oily skin.
- It has a light and gentle formula that relieves discomfort and softens skin. Acmist Gel won’t clog pores or leave a greasy after-feel.
- Active moisturizing complex in this gel ensures your skin replenishes its moisture balance and suppleness.
- Nourishing facial cream for clear and healthy skin
- Enriched with vitamin E, squalane and aloe vera
- Oil-free moisturiser that absorbs quickly and feels light
- Relieves discomfort and leaves skin feeling soft and supple
- Non-comedogenic cream ideal for oily skin
Best Moisturizer For Oily Skin
- Aroma magic moisturizer is 100% free of petrochemicals, phathalates, toxic ingredients, parabens, artificial fragrance and colour.
- Enriched with SPF 15,1 protect, moisturise and brighten your skin.
- The multi tasking extracts of juniper berry and cucumber act as efficient anti ageing, anti inflammatory and anti oxidant agents protecting the skin from the sun by guarding it against harmful free radicals.
- My blend of patchouli and lemon essential oils helps regulate the oil level in the skin.
- Together with aloe vera juice, my non greasy gel formula help heal acne and lighten blemishes leaving your skin well nourished, refreshed and brighter.
- Moisturizer seems simple enough. It comes in a jar or a tube, and once or twice a day you slather it onto your skin.
- However, if you’re applying it wrong, it’s about as beneficial as that bottle of multivitamins that sits in your cupboard but never gets opened. Basically, it’s not doing much.
- Applying your moisturizer correctly, on the other hand, boosts hydration in your skin, prevents flaking and dullness, and creates a protective layer of moisture that lasts all day. Plus, proper application of a face cream will help anti-aging ingredients work better — increasing the odds that they’ll work.
HOW TO USE A MOISTURIZER?
1. Wash your face with lukewarm water to prepare your skin. The best time to apply moisturizer is when your skin is clean. Work a gentle face cleanser into a lather and rinse it off thoroughly with lukewarm water. Gently pat your skin with a soft, clean towel to remove excess moisture. Don’t completely dry your skin, though! Leave it damp.
- Applying moisturizer to damp skin helps trap more water in your skin. Also, damp skin absorbs products better.
- Never wash your face with hot water because it strips skin of its moisture and natural oils.
2.Use an almond-sized amount of product for each application. The amount of moisturizer to use varies by product. In general, thinner moisturizers can be applied more generously since your face absorbs them quickly. If you’re using a really thick moisturizer, a small dollop should do the trick. If you aren’t sure where to start, go with an almond-sized amount of product.
- You might need a thick cream if you’re dealing with a skin condition like psoriasis, eczema, or rosacea.
- Day creams are typically thinner, while night creams are thicker.
- Use moisturizer with SPF 30 to protect your face and body during the day. Damage from the sun can lead to premature aging.
3.Dab a small amount of the moisturizer on different areas of your face. Use clean fingertips to apply small dabs of the moisturizer onto key dry areas like your forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin. This helps to distribute the product evenly all over your face.
- Don’t forget to include your neck in both your washing and moisturizing routine. This is especially important when you’re apply a daytime moisturizer with SPF, which will help protect these areas from sun damage.
4.Spread the moisturizer evenly around your face with your fingertips. Using your fingertips, smooth each dab of moisturizer upwards and outwards on your face using circular motions. You only need to apply gentle pressure to blend the moisturizer into your skin evenly. Be extra careful around the delicate eye area.
- Allow the moisturizer to absorb completely before applying makeup or other products.
This Post contains Affiliate Links to the products. We may receive a Commission if you buy a products using these links.